|Title||:||Before We Say Goodbye (2010)|
|Release||:|| 2012-09-25 (DVD)
|Cast||:||F.X. Gurrola-Gal Nick Lopez Isabela Montes Bernardo P. Saracino Elijah Salazar-Menzies|
This is a milestone film that creates bridges of understanding between cultures, with its insightful and intimate portrayal of Hispanic-American life. It is a story about Ramona Garcia, a Hispanic-American mother of four grown children who works hard to keep her family together and who never loses faith, even when it appears that her husband, Carlos, may soon die. And it is about Carlos, a good man who has lived a good life with nothing to regret, and who is filled with peace as he wraps up his affairs with dignity, courage and grace. The situation, characters and range of emotions reflect reality, as the film deals with the struggles of Hispanic-American lives, not glamorized in any way. The climax at the Basilica of the Virgin of Guadalupe in Mexico City is unforgettable, as the story shows us there is always a light if we keep looking for it. A profound film that will make you laugh and cry–a story for everyone who believes miracles are possible.
Incoming search terms:
- good movies for teen girls 2013
- french x rated films
- england collage yung girls xnxx teen pons piecher
- amie yancey hispanic
- which son of duck dynasty doesnt want a relationship
- name of actors in the 2013 wall street movi
- Sigmund Jackson Warner Bros The Eraser Original Sountrack Album
- why doesnt the duck dynasty people say dad or mom or brother or sister?
- miss inda neud